I am a Accredited Play and Creative Arts Therapist, I offer my services through Smiles Play Therapy which is based in Gravesham and I work within the County of Kent. I have worked in Primary Schools, in teaching and SENCo roles, since 2007; I later trained as a Play Therapist as I recognised the beneficial results and difference play therapy can make in and outside of school.
Areas covered: Gravesham, Dartford, Medway and surrounding area.
- Play Therapy Diploma in Therapeutic Play Skills http://apac.org.uk/
- Certificate in Therapeutic Play Skills http://apac.org.uk/
- Certificate in Counselling Children and Young People.
- Clinical Supervisor (For Play and Creative Arts Therapies)
- Ba(Hons) Social Sciences
- National Award for Special Educational Needs
I’m on the Play Therapy UK (PTUK) register. I have an Enhanced DBS and Professional Liability Insurance.
Please contact me if you would like to discuss Play Therapy. I offer a free consultation to discuss your needs and answer any questions you might have. Please email me using the contact page or call me Sara on 07510 399 429.